Terms & Conditions
of Use") applies to use of the websites www.p1db.com (collectively referred to as the
"Site"). The Site is the property of P1dB, Inc. ("P1dB"). Before you make any purchases,
you must first establish a customer account ("Account"). BY CLICKING "I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND
DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON AND DO NOT USE THE SITE.
- Content; Copyright and Trademark Notice. All media (downloaded or samples), software,
text, images, graphics, user interfaces, music, videos, photographs, trademarks,
logos, artwork and other content on the Site (collectively, "Content"), including
but not limited to the design, selection, arrangement, and coordination of such Content
on the Site is owned or licensed by or to P1DB, and is protected by copyright, trade
dress, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights laws. Except
be reproduced, recorded, retransmitted, sold, rented, broadcast, distributed, published,
uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, altered to make new works, performed, digitized,
compiled, translated or transmitted in any way to any other computer, website or
other medium or for any commercial purpose, without P1DB's prior express written
consent. Except as expressly provided herein, you are not granted any rights or license
to patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trade dress, rights of publicity or trademarks
with respect to any of the Content, and P1DB reserves all rights not expressly granted
hereunder. P1DB expressly disclaims all responsibility and liability for uses by
you of any Content obtained on or in connection with the Site.
The use of any P1DB trademark or service mark without P1DB's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. Certain services offered on or through
the Site require you to first open an Account. You are responsible for maintaining
the confidentiality of your Account information, including your password, and for
all activity that occurs under your Account. You agree to notify P1DB immediately
of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security.
You may be held liable for losses incurred by P1DB or any other user of the Site
due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone
else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized
access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts,
or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your Account
will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information
about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process.
You may update any of your Account information, designate a different credit card
to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated
credit card, by clicking on the Account button and selecting the appropriate link.
You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar
or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any
portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational
structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain
any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available
through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable
or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the
systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
- Consent To Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information. In order to use
our Site, register or make purchases, you must disclose personal information. As
a condition of registering with our Site or making any purchases of any products
and/or services or the conducting of any transactions, you represent that you consent
to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
While P1DB takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL P1DB OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER P1DB WAS PROVIDED ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
- Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing an Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for P1DB to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
- Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must be (a) an individual at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, or (b) a viable and validly formed entity, such as a partnership, corporation or limited liability company. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience after credit card authorization. All sales of products and services are final. All charges from those sales are nonrefundable.
- Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. P1DB reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. P1DB further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by P1DB upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered, or upon the completion of the license and delivery of a Digital Download, as indicated by our servers. Title to goods passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier.
- No Responsibility "website_navbar_menu"To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. P1DB shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. P1DB shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, P1DB shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. P1DB RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." P1DB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
deemed enforceable to the fullest extent possible (and severable in the event such
provision is completely unenforceable) and the remaining provisions of this Terms
to the benefit of P1DB's permitted successors and assigns. Any claim under these
Last modified: July 21, 2015